Skip to main content

25 things u don't know about me

I was tagged Noly but this is a difficult one, i was asked to write 25 things people do not know about me, so after long thinking and asking sister and a friend, we came up with this list:

1. I am half Egyptian and half Sudanese

2. I can not swim, and I wish so much that I learn it oneday.

3. I can never imagine myself married to someone I don't love.

4. I am an optimistic person; whenever I see anyone being depressed I can get him out of it even if I am depressed too.

5. I am unlucky person.

6. I did not know that I am romantic person until recently when I discovered that my favorite movies are those romantic type even so I still don't like Tamer Hosni ;)

7. I love my niece gedan, sometimes I wish my sister give her to me :)

8. I hate to be lonely.

9. I am a worried person, whenever I have something on my mind, I keep thinking about it over and over.

10. I get bored so easily.

11. I feel blessed at many times.

12. I can not judge people at all, all of them are good till they prove otherwise and that bring a lot of disappointments.

13. I can not keep my secrets, but I can keep others' 3ala 3iney ;)

14. I lack self-confidence.

15. I cried a lot when I lost my cat for 1 day.

16. I smile all the time and I begin to hate it coz I feel it is stupid.

17. I got chicken pox during my college second year final exams.

18. I fell in love once, we broke up long time ago but till now he is the only one I wish to marry to :(

19. I am so curious, u can not tell me hints about a topic and tell me khalas forget it, i hate that.

20. I am stubborn; you have to convince me to do whatever u want me to do.

21. I have a very bad memory, i forget things all the time.

22. I never imagined my life will be like it is now even if in my worst nightmares bas still el hamdolliah.

23. I like waking up early.

24. I always wish to die young even if I always feel that I am still not ready to die…اللهم أختم بالصالحات أعمالنا

25. I don't lose hope easily el hamdolliah.

hope it would give u an idea about me, now i am tagging all who read this tag and feel like he/she wanna to tell us more about him/herself....

Comments

The.I.inside said…
I like that Kinds of tags cause they are so fun to read, and I could tell that you are really extra sensitive person.
Brownie said…
The.i.insider:
am i? i did not know that before :)
as long u like those tags,i tag u,go ahead and do it.
Ma 3lina said…
I agree wiz I inside about the sensitive part and I could tell that most of the answers already guessed it really appears in ur blog " romantic, curious, optimistic"

I enjoyed reading ur answers and yea we did not know the half Sudanese thing :))
Brownie said…
Ma 3lina:
:) seriousely i never been told that i am sensetive, that is new but nice as well.
for the sudanese part, now i guess u know where the brownish came from ;)
Umslopagas said…
That was very honest, still as Ma 3lina said, your blog speaks for you;)
Brownie said…
Umslopagas:
thanks alot :)
Noly said…
I was waiting to read this post ya Brownie, I really wanted to know more about you :)
you have a very nice personality Brownie :) ;)and by the way I have common things here like you.

Nice post Brownie ;)
Brownie said…
Noly:
thanks a lot ya Noly begad
yeah i discover that we have a lot in common and i thought u r Gemini too but it turns out that u r Taurus, my best friend is a Taurus too :)
Heba Sayed said…
your blog is wonderful

thank for you
Brownie said…
Thanks alot Heba and welcome to my blog :)
LOvely list Brownie...so cute. Oooh honey u once cried a lot when u lost ur cat for a day?!! oh that's so touching...hehe...

Well, brownie...I am gonna do it too. Well, I hope u'll like it and still will keep on liking me cos it's gonna be a bit surprising...oo if not shocking hehe. :)
Brownie said…
innate:
:) thanks alot my friend
for cat, yes it is stupid but that is what happened *blushing*
i can not wait to read yours, i am sure it ll be interesting and diff, no matter wht u ll be always my friend ;)
Ice Queer said…
You lack self-confidence? I didnt c this one coming!

Didnt know that u r half Sudanese! We've "shenu" word in commo! =D
Brownie said…
Ice queer:
oh really? that is good :)
i forget what does shnu mean, i am going to ask my uncle ;)
Ice Queer said…
Sheno means "what?" we Moroccans say it too and Iraqis too =)
Brownie said…
aiwa sa7, thanks for the info =)
Mani said…
3. I can never imagine myself married to someone I don't love.

GOOOOOD !!!

4. I am an optimistic person; whenever I see anyone being depressed I can get him out of it even if I am depressed too.

That's why u're a really good friend =)

9. I am a worried person, whenever I have something on my mind, I keep thinking about it over and over.

I know this horrible feeling u__u

10. I get bored so easily.

So do i =D

21. I have a very bad memory, i forget things all the time.

Especially when Khalto Saba7 asks u to buy something and you come back with something missing xD You are like Dory in Finding Nemo xDD

23. I like waking up early.

Me too but I can't kk

25. I don't lose hope easily el hamdolliah.

Very good end =D
Brownie said…
u know me very well mani, thanks alot for ur comment, i love u so much
Anonymous said…
Unlucky? You?
No, you're not unlucky.
You share great moments with your mum, your sister and her daughter, your brother. You have a great family, you are in good health. Don't say you're unlucky. Your turn is coming, don't worry. =)
Brownie said…
lilo u r definitely right but these r all blessings and i am so grateful for them el hamdolliah, i ll tell u later why i believe that i am unlucky ;)
Gihan said…
You are truly someone special!
Brownie said…
gjoe:
oh that is so sweet of u, Rabana yekhliki :)
deppy said…
it's great list, nice to know a little more about you :)

About being half Sudanese, you're sure pretty :)

And btw we share some points (2-5-6-19-20-23-24)

looking forward to more posts babe xoxo

Popular posts from this blog

My Last 20 Something

It is my last 20 something birthday unless I live to be 120 something =) I feel happy and grateful el hamdoliah for all I have been through. I love when I feel good on my birthday el hamdoliah. Although I have not achieved what I want but am so grateful for what I achieved so far el hamdoliah. I have done my best so it is not my fault that life was not that easy el hamdoliah. I have a lot to do in last my last 20 something :) Taking off my braces..Yaahhhh \0/. Getting a car inshaallah. Travel abroad inshaallah. Be a better person inshallah. They say 30s are the best, I have one year to try, I would let you know how they are inshaalah

A psychiatrist

A shrink, a psychiatrist or whatever they call it. That is something i don't want to do. I don't want to listen to people complain about their lives. I don't want listen to sobbing about their lives whether it is really bad or they are spoiled. I don't want to listen to people problems while my mind is occupied with mine. I don't want to listen when i can not give a solution. I don't want to go step by step to find a solution. I don't want to talk about failed marriages, relations, weird orientations , or even addiction. Oh God,that is a really tough job, gloomy job to have, May Allah help them. What is the job you can never do it?!