Skip to main content

When the anger fades away

As you can see from my previous posts that i have been angry and sad for a quite long time now, i am angry at people around me, friends, family and my manger .
And most of all, i am angry at myself.
the thing is that i am not used to failure and i never expect that i fail, i have always achieved what i want to and if i have not reached my goal, the results were always satisfactory and near to the main goal.
so now i fail, i did really, i have not achieved my goal, i have not got near achieving it, and eventually i lost my way.
so i got disappointed, and angry because i failed and not knowing the reasons.
as result, when this anger should be directed at someone.
i blame people in my life for not supporting me enough or for telling me to be patient or to try harder, i could not handle advices so i stop talking to them.
i came up with false reasons, government, injustice, inequality, bad luck, you name it.

recently i told myself that i should not be angry at anyone, because it is not anybody's fault, and if there is a mistake then it should be mine, it is my life and i completely chose what i want to do.

because when the anger fades away, i may start seeing clearly, i may rediscover a new goal for my life, i may realize what i did wrong and fix it and hopefully i will get peace of mind.

someone moved my cheese and i am planning to find it inshaallah




P.S. the last line inspired by a book i read and love it " who moved my cheese"

p.s 2: Sara has sent me a motivation video which i believe is amazing and worth watching.

here is the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yetHqWODp0 thanks alot Sara

Comments

Ice Queer said…
I wish u find ur cheese asap! =)
Brownie said…
IQ:
thanks alot =)
Ma 3lina said…
I hope u find a way to reach ur goal or ur cheese :D
Brownie said…
Ma 3lina:
Thanks a lot and Ameen =)
batates_777 said…
i will not do advices ! i will not shoot questions !
all i will then , is wishing you real luck..inner calm and peace of mind..
Brownie said…
Batates:
i can not wish more for myself, thanks a lot and AMEEN
Brownie said…
Hassnaa:
u made me smile really :) so thanks
Well i know what is it like to fail especially when ure sort of an achiever....and really know the agony that follows. Its dreadful i'm pretty sure but someone like you who is used to achieve and be close to her main goal won't fall in the chasm of failure for long...Your the type of person, so it seems that thrives on sucess and u would take no for an answer... toss aside the anger and think straight of what to do next...
Brownie said…
innominate:
yeah that is what i am trying to do, to clear my mind, taking breath and start thinking clearly.
thanks a lot and welcome to my world =)
Hey brownie, what seems to b wrong? U lost the urge to blog or what?
Brownie said…
Hello Innate:
how r u?
thanks a lot for asking, it is just nothing pops up now to write about.
Hang on there, a lot is coming inshaa Allah
Anonymous said…
I loved this post especially the last line. I can relate so much to it because somehow this is probably exactly the state i'm in. So all I can tell you is good luck with finding your cheese and I hope I'd find mine.
Brownie said…
Randomika:
begad sorry that u r in this situation too, i would not wish for anyone but i hope inshaallah we get out soon and got our big big cheese =)
the last line is inspired by a book "who moved my cheese" it is very nice book.
thanks a lot for passing by and welcome to my world
Mohamed said…
great dear
with best wishes
Fkrny
Unknown said…
That's right.. we're only as happy/sad/whatever as we set our minds to be and nobody's responsible for our happiness except us!

Check this link out, I have a feeling you'll just love it! =)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yetHqWODp0
Mami said…
You will find it. Good luck!
Brownie said…
Mohamed:
Thanks a lot

Sara:
yeah u r definitely right, satisfying is the life key, go beyond the physical thing to get the deeper meaning, the wisdom.
thanks alot for the video, i love it, i am gonna publish it for others to c it, thanks alot =)

Mistika:
Ya Rab.. i hope :) thanks alot and good luck for u too

Popular posts from this blog

My Last 20 Something

It is my last 20 something birthday unless I live to be 120 something =) I feel happy and grateful el hamdoliah for all I have been through. I love when I feel good on my birthday el hamdoliah. Although I have not achieved what I want but am so grateful for what I achieved so far el hamdoliah. I have done my best so it is not my fault that life was not that easy el hamdoliah. I have a lot to do in last my last 20 something :) Taking off my braces..Yaahhhh \0/. Getting a car inshaallah. Travel abroad inshaallah. Be a better person inshallah. They say 30s are the best, I have one year to try, I would let you know how they are inshaalah

25 things u don't know about me

I was tagged Noly but this is a difficult one, i was asked to write 25 things people do not know about me, so after long thinking and asking sister and a friend, we came up with this list: 1. I am half Egyptian and half Sudanese 2. I can not swim, and I wish so much that I learn it oneday. 3. I can never imagine myself married to someone I don't love. 4. I am an optimistic person; whenever I see anyone being depressed I can get him out of it even if I am depressed too. 5. I am unlucky person. 6. I did not know that I am romantic person until recently when I discovered that my favorite movies are those romantic type even so I still don't like Tamer Hosni ;) 7. I love my niece gedan, sometimes I wish my sister give her to me :) 8. I hate to be lonely. 9. I am a worried person, whenever I have something on my mind, I keep thinking about it over and over. 10. I get bored so easily. 11. I feel blessed at many times. 12. I can not judge people at all, all of them are good till they