Skip to main content

A story of a life time


Once upon a time, there was a girl who did not have much but she was grateful for what she had.
she was not that smart but smart enough to know that with a little effort, everything is possible.
During the time of her growing up, you can hardly notice her except for her good remarks.
She was not a trouble maker and she never has.
Everyone admired her.
Everyone expected for her a bright future including herself.

She had two dreams, two main dreams.
one dream, deep inside her, she knew she can get it because she thought she had all it requires to get it.
the other one,she left to the fate, because there is nothing she can do about.

and one night,her life turned upside down to test all she once believed in.
she fought at first so hard.
every times she failed, she learned something and refused to give up.
she told herself that one day everything will be just fine, nothing lasts forever.

But recently, she gave it all up, she can not fight anymore.
she abandoned the world and the world abandoned her.
she did not want to look pathetic, she would not allow anyone to make her feel so.
she wake up everyday with morning sickness, wondering why she did not just died peacefully last night.
wondering about the purpose of her living but she could not get an answer.
Suicide was something she could not think of, becasue simply she does not own her life.
when she did not get an answer, she choosed to go on living
Till life abandoned her.

BUT she give it all up because she doesn't want to fight anymore.

Comments

The.I.inside said…
I would've loved to tell the gurl not to give up and that it only gets worst before it gets better, but would she believe me, more importantly do i believe me?
Brownie said…
i guess she lost her battle.
and for ur theory, i don't know whether to believe it or no so we can do nothing but waiting and see what is going to happen

Popular posts from this blog

My Last 20 Something

It is my last 20 something birthday unless I live to be 120 something =) I feel happy and grateful el hamdoliah for all I have been through. I love when I feel good on my birthday el hamdoliah. Although I have not achieved what I want but am so grateful for what I achieved so far el hamdoliah. I have done my best so it is not my fault that life was not that easy el hamdoliah. I have a lot to do in last my last 20 something :) Taking off my braces..Yaahhhh \0/. Getting a car inshaallah. Travel abroad inshaallah. Be a better person inshallah. They say 30s are the best, I have one year to try, I would let you know how they are inshaalah

25 things u don't know about me

I was tagged Noly but this is a difficult one, i was asked to write 25 things people do not know about me, so after long thinking and asking sister and a friend, we came up with this list: 1. I am half Egyptian and half Sudanese 2. I can not swim, and I wish so much that I learn it oneday. 3. I can never imagine myself married to someone I don't love. 4. I am an optimistic person; whenever I see anyone being depressed I can get him out of it even if I am depressed too. 5. I am unlucky person. 6. I did not know that I am romantic person until recently when I discovered that my favorite movies are those romantic type even so I still don't like Tamer Hosni ;) 7. I love my niece gedan, sometimes I wish my sister give her to me :) 8. I hate to be lonely. 9. I am a worried person, whenever I have something on my mind, I keep thinking about it over and over. 10. I get bored so easily. 11. I feel blessed at many times. 12. I can not judge people at all, all of them are good till they

A psychiatrist

A shrink, a psychiatrist or whatever they call it. That is something i don't want to do. I don't want to listen to people complain about their lives. I don't want listen to sobbing about their lives whether it is really bad or they are spoiled. I don't want to listen to people problems while my mind is occupied with mine. I don't want to listen when i can not give a solution. I don't want to go step by step to find a solution. I don't want to talk about failed marriages, relations, weird orientations , or even addiction. Oh God,that is a really tough job, gloomy job to have, May Allah help them. What is the job you can never do it?!