Skip to main content

Contradiction

I have not been so fascinated with the western culture like everybody.
I always see the good and bad sides of it.
I don't take it for granted that they are the more developed ones and we are the stupid illiterate ones.
May be because I love my identity so much as an Arab Muslim.
I love the fact that am Arab Muslim because I believe that Islam goes beyond the human being.
Its core that fascinating me.

Anyway, few days ago I read in a British newspaper a story that completely missed up my mind.
It is about a couple, suddenly the guy decided to go to transgender and became a girl, then he discovered that he was pregnant, shaifeen el 3ak, then the girl decided to go transgender too and became gay..completely messed up..

What drives me crazy, not the fact that a man got pregnant wala the fact that baby would not know what to call him or his mom who became a man herself, no no not all of that.

What drives me crazy that society accepts all that and reject other societies principles, for example polygamy.
For them, polygamy is inhuman and unfair.
Although it is documented, conditional and reserve kinship.

Contradictions.

Comments

Anonymous said…
If you aren't fascinated by the western culture it means you are closed minded and barely knows how to talk in another language other than arabic language . Do you wear the hijab as well ? you don't go clubbing and dance and drink ?, you don't wear cool clothes and do cool things ?.
I am attracted to those who are westernized and know how to talk english / american language fluently .
Brownie said…
Mr/Mrs always angry anonymous:
Yes am not fascinated with the western culture. I see the negative & positive points of it. I judge it objectively.

So you think the western culture is all about clubbing and drinking and cool clothes only..that is!!

that is not even a culture.

And regarding your questions, yes am wearing hijab and I don't go clubbing or drinking but I dress nicely and I speak English very well. Don't you understand what I write?

Am expressing my opinion on my blog and if you don't like it, it is ur issue, not mine. am not trying to impress you anyway.

P.S have a little courage when attacking others by using your name, instead of hiding behind the anonymous ID.

Popular posts from this blog

My Last 20 Something

It is my last 20 something birthday unless I live to be 120 something =) I feel happy and grateful el hamdoliah for all I have been through. I love when I feel good on my birthday el hamdoliah. Although I have not achieved what I want but am so grateful for what I achieved so far el hamdoliah. I have done my best so it is not my fault that life was not that easy el hamdoliah. I have a lot to do in last my last 20 something :) Taking off my braces..Yaahhhh \0/. Getting a car inshaallah. Travel abroad inshaallah. Be a better person inshallah. They say 30s are the best, I have one year to try, I would let you know how they are inshaalah

25 things u don't know about me

I was tagged Noly but this is a difficult one, i was asked to write 25 things people do not know about me, so after long thinking and asking sister and a friend, we came up with this list: 1. I am half Egyptian and half Sudanese 2. I can not swim, and I wish so much that I learn it oneday. 3. I can never imagine myself married to someone I don't love. 4. I am an optimistic person; whenever I see anyone being depressed I can get him out of it even if I am depressed too. 5. I am unlucky person. 6. I did not know that I am romantic person until recently when I discovered that my favorite movies are those romantic type even so I still don't like Tamer Hosni ;) 7. I love my niece gedan, sometimes I wish my sister give her to me :) 8. I hate to be lonely. 9. I am a worried person, whenever I have something on my mind, I keep thinking about it over and over. 10. I get bored so easily. 11. I feel blessed at many times. 12. I can not judge people at all, all of them are good till they

A psychiatrist

A shrink, a psychiatrist or whatever they call it. That is something i don't want to do. I don't want to listen to people complain about their lives. I don't want listen to sobbing about their lives whether it is really bad or they are spoiled. I don't want to listen to people problems while my mind is occupied with mine. I don't want to listen when i can not give a solution. I don't want to go step by step to find a solution. I don't want to talk about failed marriages, relations, weird orientations , or even addiction. Oh God,that is a really tough job, gloomy job to have, May Allah help them. What is the job you can never do it?!