Skip to main content

2010

You have been amazing year el hamdoliah as expected
And you passed really so fast
Am so grateful for everything happened to me in this year
  • Career wise, am on the right track el hamdoliah
  • Karim got married, it was amazing time, with all the wedding preparation and me finding the right dress one day before the wedding.
  • Family who came from everywhere to attend the wedding.
  • Me, Karim, Laila and Mani in Cilantro sharing secrets till 2 am.
  • My friends reunion after 5 years of graduation.
  • Me passing the Adwords exams, it was such a blessing el hamdoliah.
  • I also memorized surat el Kahf el hamdoliah.
  • Zanzoun, one year older, is such a joy, now talking and arguing all day long and start learning alphabet.
  • Loujie, is one year old, she is so beautiful kid, she is walking, picking up stuff and running, and bite you if you don't mind.
  • Sally, we are getting closer and am so much grateful to have her in my life.
  • She is the one i want to see or call when am so sad or so happy, angry or crazy.
  • She knows how to handle me, and in the middle of nowhere, she could pick me up and put me back on the right track.
  • And i know that she will be there for me whenever i need her, she is just amazing person and i do love her so much.
  • Sally's engagement to Mohamed that i really like.
  • I read a lot of books, am so happy i did it.
  • Oh i start saving, me saving, that was one of the 7 wonders that were not going to happen but i did it and my mom impossible dream came true =)
  • Gaining new friendships from unexpected people, the nice stuff they tell and i never expect el hamdolliah.
  • I lost few friends as usual and i don't mind, i should not consider them friends in the first place but that is what happened and hope i would learn.
  • Spiritual wise; am much better el hamdolliah, thanks for Sally for supporting me and helping me in this.
  • Our Prayers together in Ramadan, Whitee and Brownie's Ramadan emails.
  • Attending Moez Masoud & Hamza Namira in el Sawy, grateful that i did not miss it.
  • It is more than one year since i had talked to him, not even one word.
  • I really feel grateful more than ever el hamdoliah and am sure a lot of good to come inshaallah
El hamdolliah for 2010 and may 2011 bring us happiness we have never experienced, person enlighten our life, hopes come true, step forward..may it brings us love, joy and happiness ya Rab \0/.

Happy New Year everyone

Comments

Sally said…
check your mail ;)

Popular posts from this blog

My Last 20 Something

It is my last 20 something birthday unless I live to be 120 something =) I feel happy and grateful el hamdoliah for all I have been through. I love when I feel good on my birthday el hamdoliah. Although I have not achieved what I want but am so grateful for what I achieved so far el hamdoliah. I have done my best so it is not my fault that life was not that easy el hamdoliah. I have a lot to do in last my last 20 something :) Taking off my braces..Yaahhhh \0/. Getting a car inshaallah. Travel abroad inshaallah. Be a better person inshallah. They say 30s are the best, I have one year to try, I would let you know how they are inshaalah

25 things u don't know about me

I was tagged Noly but this is a difficult one, i was asked to write 25 things people do not know about me, so after long thinking and asking sister and a friend, we came up with this list: 1. I am half Egyptian and half Sudanese 2. I can not swim, and I wish so much that I learn it oneday. 3. I can never imagine myself married to someone I don't love. 4. I am an optimistic person; whenever I see anyone being depressed I can get him out of it even if I am depressed too. 5. I am unlucky person. 6. I did not know that I am romantic person until recently when I discovered that my favorite movies are those romantic type even so I still don't like Tamer Hosni ;) 7. I love my niece gedan, sometimes I wish my sister give her to me :) 8. I hate to be lonely. 9. I am a worried person, whenever I have something on my mind, I keep thinking about it over and over. 10. I get bored so easily. 11. I feel blessed at many times. 12. I can not judge people at all, all of them are good till they

A psychiatrist

A shrink, a psychiatrist or whatever they call it. That is something i don't want to do. I don't want to listen to people complain about their lives. I don't want listen to sobbing about their lives whether it is really bad or they are spoiled. I don't want to listen to people problems while my mind is occupied with mine. I don't want to listen when i can not give a solution. I don't want to go step by step to find a solution. I don't want to talk about failed marriages, relations, weird orientations , or even addiction. Oh God,that is a really tough job, gloomy job to have, May Allah help them. What is the job you can never do it?!