Skip to main content

Hold on misery

You know people love to hold on their misery
They use it every now and then for their sadness and sometimes failure.
As shelter against their happiness

Those who lost a parent, child or a beloved one
They use every happy event to be sad that they were not there for them
They believe they would have doing better if they were still there for them.

Those who are not rich, pretty or educated enough
They find a reason for being lazy, or for not working hard to get what they want.
They either have no connections, nor money to spend on being prettier or more educated

They have a broken heart, a trust issue, or pass through failed marriage

There always a reason to be sad, a misery to tell


But now let me tell you how it is going, hold on to your misery and you will see nothing else but it
You don't know what would have happened if you had not lost that special one, you might have became much worse than you think you are now.
Money does not make us, we make money.
Allah promised not to waste our efforts for nothing, so what is the need for connections if you have Allah by your side.ha?!
Being pretty, very interesting and nice thing, but if you are not, Allah created you this way beautifully and He loves you the way you are, now you still care about what people think?
A broken heart, fix it and move it on, the good still to come inshaallah ONLY if you allow it.
If you give up your dreams, don't expect that they would stuck on you, they would give you up too, as simple as that.

I myself came up with most of these reasons for myself to be sad, so i decided to talking loudly, so i will remind myself next time i want to nag about something.

Comments

solide said…
Well Said !
Brownie said…
Solide:
Thanks a lot :)
Noly said…
Simplyyyyyyy to7faaaaaaaa w gah fy wa2to :))
Brownie said…
Noly:
Thanks a lot =) very glad that you like it and that it is in the right time
Anonymous said…
But sometimes one can't ignore the misery , unless he or she chose to be optimistic and look at the bright side .
Brownie said…
yes you are right, sometimes we can not forget it but this is only for while, as u said we have the choice to be optimistic and move on
Sally said…
are you wright this post for me or about me or what?
Tinkerbell said…
I think when you don't get what you want it could lead to being miserable , also when you feel like alot of people don' have problems it could also lead to misery . I think that the key to happines is having a great personality , having money, having fiends ..good ones ,having strong faith, good family bond, and having good looks and being successful in the job and also in life , otherwise what is life whithout thee things ?
Brownie said…
Tinkerball,
You are definitely right, but every person may not have all these but have some, so he/she should be grateful about what they have already and work to get what they don't have.

Popular posts from this blog

25 things u don't know about me

I was tagged Noly but this is a difficult one, i was asked to write 25 things people do not know about me, so after long thinking and asking sister and a friend, we came up with this list: 1. I am half Egyptian and half Sudanese 2. I can not swim, and I wish so much that I learn it oneday. 3. I can never imagine myself married to someone I don't love. 4. I am an optimistic person; whenever I see anyone being depressed I can get him out of it even if I am depressed too. 5. I am unlucky person. 6. I did not know that I am romantic person until recently when I discovered that my favorite movies are those romantic type even so I still don't like Tamer Hosni ;) 7. I love my niece gedan, sometimes I wish my sister give her to me :) 8. I hate to be lonely. 9. I am a worried person, whenever I have something on my mind, I keep thinking about it over and over. 10. I get bored so easily. 11. I feel blessed at many times. 12. I can not judge people at all, all of them are good till they

A psychiatrist

A shrink, a psychiatrist or whatever they call it. That is something i don't want to do. I don't want to listen to people complain about their lives. I don't want listen to sobbing about their lives whether it is really bad or they are spoiled. I don't want to listen to people problems while my mind is occupied with mine. I don't want to listen when i can not give a solution. I don't want to go step by step to find a solution. I don't want to talk about failed marriages, relations, weird orientations , or even addiction. Oh God,that is a really tough job, gloomy job to have, May Allah help them. What is the job you can never do it?!

About Love

It is hard When you love someone and he does not love u back. When someone loves you and you can not love him back. When you love someone and he loves you back but it does not work out. When you miss the one you love. When you see the one you used to love, in love. When the one you love broke your heart. To fall in or out of love. So why do want to fall in love?!!