Skip to main content

"El hamdolliah" Tag

I was tagged by IBHOG to start count my blessings which are enormous so he limited them to 5-10, since it is the best tag, here we go;


1. Being healthy el hamdolliah, it happened once that i got really sick and i stayed in bed for almost 3 days, i could not get out of it, i could not eat or do anything, i got really bored, that is when i realized the health gift i took it for granted but not anymore el hamdolliah.
The word: amazing


2. Going through tough times: although i have been very good at school and have always been appraised by my teachers, it was hard for me to find a good job until recently el hamdolliah, i learned a lot from this period el hamdolliah.
The word: Hardship

3. My niece: i love her so much and enjoy her companion a lot even when she is really noisy, i love when she makes me smile when i am really sad, when i just remember her and smile coz i remember some of her actions, i love when she hugs me, i just adore her el hamdolliah.
she called me fafa few days ago =D
The word: Joy

4. My sister and my brother: just for being there, for the closeness and love we share el hamdolliah.
The word: irreplaceable


5. I am not lonely person el hamdolliah, i don't come to an empty house and i always find someone waiting for me and i have a lot of good friends el hamdolliah
The word: caring

6. I can read el hamdolliah.
The word: literate


7. Being optimistic, i never lose hope el hamdolliah and i keep trying till i get what i want, mainly because i do believe in Allah mercy and justice and i am sure that i will get what i want and deserve now or in life-after.
The word: Believing


8. Praying: i start praying regularly in collage days and before it, i was wondering how people can pray regularly, it was like a miracle for me, so i am so grateful el hamdolliah that i made it and i always pray that Allah keep such a great blessing over me.
The word: Enjoying

9. For a prayer that has been answered el hamdolliah, i can not tell you what the prayer was but i am so grateful that it was answred.
The word: Acceptance.

10. El hamdolliah for being muslimah.

El hamdolliah for everything i already have and i can and can not count.

For the rules, go to IBHOG's to find Them and for the tag, i tag, The.i.inside, Umslopagas, Redzo, Randomika, Rasha, Lilo, Mani, Batatess.

Comments

Polka Dotted said…
btw I tagged u too :) I just didnt pass around coz i was at work :(


al7amduellah for everything and hope God will keep his blessings among you and everyone :)
Brownie said…
BaTaBeeT:
thanks a lot dear, i was going to tag u too but i found that IBHOG already did so i tag other bloggers he did not.

Ameen for ur prayers, have a wonderful day =)
Anonymous said…
el7amdolelaah :D

Rabbena yedeem 3aleeky ne3amoh isA!
Brownie said…
Gjoez:
Allhom Ameen, 3alina we 3aliki ya Rab :)
Redzo said…
Thanks Brownie :) ... For passing this opportunity to thank god :))
Brownie said…
Redzo:
u r most welcome =)
Anonymous said…
Lovely list .. rabena yedeem 3alena ne3amo fe3lan. Thanks for the tag ya Brownie and giving us the chance to remember what we sometimes forget :)
Brownie said…
Randomika:
thanks a lot and ameen for ur prayer, yalla go ahead and do ur list, i can not wait to read it and take the sawab ;)
happy Eid
Anonymous said…
Hi, very interesting post, greetings from Greece!

Popular posts from this blog

My Last 20 Something

It is my last 20 something birthday unless I live to be 120 something =) I feel happy and grateful el hamdoliah for all I have been through. I love when I feel good on my birthday el hamdoliah. Although I have not achieved what I want but am so grateful for what I achieved so far el hamdoliah. I have done my best so it is not my fault that life was not that easy el hamdoliah. I have a lot to do in last my last 20 something :) Taking off my braces..Yaahhhh \0/. Getting a car inshaallah. Travel abroad inshaallah. Be a better person inshallah. They say 30s are the best, I have one year to try, I would let you know how they are inshaalah

25 things u don't know about me

I was tagged Noly but this is a difficult one, i was asked to write 25 things people do not know about me, so after long thinking and asking sister and a friend, we came up with this list: 1. I am half Egyptian and half Sudanese 2. I can not swim, and I wish so much that I learn it oneday. 3. I can never imagine myself married to someone I don't love. 4. I am an optimistic person; whenever I see anyone being depressed I can get him out of it even if I am depressed too. 5. I am unlucky person. 6. I did not know that I am romantic person until recently when I discovered that my favorite movies are those romantic type even so I still don't like Tamer Hosni ;) 7. I love my niece gedan, sometimes I wish my sister give her to me :) 8. I hate to be lonely. 9. I am a worried person, whenever I have something on my mind, I keep thinking about it over and over. 10. I get bored so easily. 11. I feel blessed at many times. 12. I can not judge people at all, all of them are good till they

A psychiatrist

A shrink, a psychiatrist or whatever they call it. That is something i don't want to do. I don't want to listen to people complain about their lives. I don't want listen to sobbing about their lives whether it is really bad or they are spoiled. I don't want to listen to people problems while my mind is occupied with mine. I don't want to listen when i can not give a solution. I don't want to go step by step to find a solution. I don't want to talk about failed marriages, relations, weird orientations , or even addiction. Oh God,that is a really tough job, gloomy job to have, May Allah help them. What is the job you can never do it?!