Skip to main content

On relations

I want to talk about love relation between man and woman
These days, it is more like a war not a steady smoothing relation

The introduction phase;
It starts with does he/she love me?
He/she calls a lot..does that mean anything?

Boys you give a lot of hints that are so difficult to understand;
He: I wish my wife to be like you!
She: Ok that does not make me feel better, because why not me
Wala when he says: It is nice that you are not going far! sigh
She: ok am here..what are you going to do? ...dah nothing
He: I love you
She: no, you just like me, you know the difference, right?! or do you really love me?!!
See it is confusing :)

If you are a guy and like a girl, go and tell her, it is as simple as that and please don't start talking about your ego.
Have the courage, if she turned you down, the sea still full of fish and it is time for fishing, instead of waiting for the gold fish in bowl which waiting for her shark.

If a girl likes a boy, mmm you can do nothing but waiting or move on if he takes so long, because when my friends tell me about the girls they turned them down, i can say nothing but "Ouch"
That is really really bad and am sure you don't want yourself to be there.
Remember "You are the princess"


The growing phase;
That is when they both agree that they can tolerate and go into official announcement that they are really into each other.
Okay guys, here is where the commitment begins, the most difficult part, usually anti-commitment guys would not hang on much to move to the next phase.

That is when you will keep asking yourself many times, no matter how good it is, why i get myself into this? i was good all by myself!! "that is a lie, we miss life when we miss love"
Here the cold war begins,
Oh he did not call me for the last half an hour? am going to kill him.
She gets late again and returned at 6 pm! am going to kill her
He/she talks to a guy/girl i told her not to?
He does not care anymore? she does not understand that am tired and busy.
At this phase; exchanging death threats, are simply the declarations for love =)

And what could turns this war down, is just simple understanding and small gestures.
ex: text message in less than 10 second, baby am busy now, can not wait to call you!
Do it, i guarantee that you get 10 scores, bas be careful moderation is the key, not every time she/he calls you, you return this message.


The maturity phase;
They are married and settle down with/without kids, he knows that he will find her once he get home from work, he knows all her clothes, her perfumes, she will probably watching her favorite show.
She knows that he will come back to her from work, will not notice her new hair cut, he will come tired to eat and sleep but he is good and caring but not as loving as before.
They remember the engagement days, they were the best
But now the spark had died.

Come on wake up people, go into a vacation without the kids please, if he does not notice your hair cut, ask him what he thinks?
If you know all her clothes buy her something new, does not match your tastes..go to the extreme.. time for change.
If love was there, time to dig for it.
إن القلوب لتصدأ


The declining phase;
You still have the chance to save what you had, only if you are willing to, both of you.
It takes two to tango
You can start experience other areas, solutions, people.
I would not say if reached the end of the tunnel, go for divorce, consider a separation first.
Experience life without each other, may be this will make you see what you had not seen before.

And if she wants divorce;
(وَلا تُمْسِكُوهُنَّ ضِرَاراً لِتَعْتَدُوا وَمَنْ يَفْعَلْ ذَلِكَ فَقَدْ ظَلَمَ نَفْسَهُ...) [البقرة:231] .

In the end, let me summarize it all in few bullets;
  • Love is the most amazing feeling in the whole world, so do not ruin it with stupidity.
  • Don't say that you love someone when you don't mean it.
  • If you love someone and you made him/her miserable so you did not love him/her at the first place.


P.S. I advise girls to read "He is not that into you" book, most probably you will discover that 99.9% of guys you thought they were into you, were not really that into you

With love;
Brownie

Comments

Ze2red said…
first of all congrats on the new look. It felt like it's warm around here when the blog was loading ;)

now about the post i loved how it was written, and does watching the movie make up for not reading the book???
Brownie said…
Ze2red:
Thanks a lot, so glad that you like the layout and the post =)

About the book; nope you have to read it, the movie is not enough, the book much harsher and stright forward, i love it though
Sally said…
l love it awy :D
Brownie said…
Sally:
I knew you will like it

Have i told you how much i love you today?
am sure you know
Be happy please
Unknown said…
I am not ze2red and I am not sally....and i am not sure if this quafies me to leavea comment, but i liked this article more than "Gamma interferone thrapy- a stem cell controlled study"..!
Brownie said…
Dee:
You are most welcome to comment anytime and anywhere although i don't know what you are talking about ;) bas akeed 7aga mklka3a =D

Popular posts from this blog

My Last 20 Something

It is my last 20 something birthday unless I live to be 120 something =) I feel happy and grateful el hamdoliah for all I have been through. I love when I feel good on my birthday el hamdoliah. Although I have not achieved what I want but am so grateful for what I achieved so far el hamdoliah. I have done my best so it is not my fault that life was not that easy el hamdoliah. I have a lot to do in last my last 20 something :) Taking off my braces..Yaahhhh \0/. Getting a car inshaallah. Travel abroad inshaallah. Be a better person inshallah. They say 30s are the best, I have one year to try, I would let you know how they are inshaalah

25 things u don't know about me

I was tagged Noly but this is a difficult one, i was asked to write 25 things people do not know about me, so after long thinking and asking sister and a friend, we came up with this list: 1. I am half Egyptian and half Sudanese 2. I can not swim, and I wish so much that I learn it oneday. 3. I can never imagine myself married to someone I don't love. 4. I am an optimistic person; whenever I see anyone being depressed I can get him out of it even if I am depressed too. 5. I am unlucky person. 6. I did not know that I am romantic person until recently when I discovered that my favorite movies are those romantic type even so I still don't like Tamer Hosni ;) 7. I love my niece gedan, sometimes I wish my sister give her to me :) 8. I hate to be lonely. 9. I am a worried person, whenever I have something on my mind, I keep thinking about it over and over. 10. I get bored so easily. 11. I feel blessed at many times. 12. I can not judge people at all, all of them are good till they

A psychiatrist

A shrink, a psychiatrist or whatever they call it. That is something i don't want to do. I don't want to listen to people complain about their lives. I don't want listen to sobbing about their lives whether it is really bad or they are spoiled. I don't want to listen to people problems while my mind is occupied with mine. I don't want to listen when i can not give a solution. I don't want to go step by step to find a solution. I don't want to talk about failed marriages, relations, weird orientations , or even addiction. Oh God,that is a really tough job, gloomy job to have, May Allah help them. What is the job you can never do it?!