A prayer to a friend October 06, 2010 ربنا يخليك ويراضيك ويرضى عنك Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Labels Prayers Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Sally said… امينياربولك مثل:) Noly said… Amennnnnnn :). May Allah bless both of you to each other ya rab :)). ya Brownie why you are not posting like before ? :(. Brownie said… Sally:Ameen ya Rab =)Noly:Thanks a lot dear.Regarding posting, i don't know why bas there r a lot in the draft, but i am still here and reading all your posts ;) Noly said… I'm glad for that :)). Please try to post like before, I like reading it :). Brownie said… Noly:are not you so sweet?! thanks a lot for your nice, as always, comment, hey you who should post a lot to compensate the last period, sure u have a lot to tell us..i am waiting Noly said… ya Brownie I'm flattered :))). Thanks a lot and I will ISA :). ro7y ya shekha Allah yebark leky :D.
Comments
يارب
ولك مثل
:)
ya Brownie why you are not posting like before ? :(.
Ameen ya Rab =)
Noly:
Thanks a lot dear.
Regarding posting, i don't know why bas there r a lot in the draft, but i am still here and reading all your posts ;)
are not you so sweet?! thanks a lot for your nice, as always, comment, hey you who should post a lot to compensate the last period, sure u have a lot to tell us..i am waiting